MET Course Grades at a Glance
- ETEC 500: Research Methodologies in Education (class average = 94%) 97%
- ETEC 510: Design of Technology Supported Learning Environments (class average = 89%) 88%
- ETEC 511: Foundations of Educational Technology (class average = 88%) 92%
- ETEC 512: Applications of Learning Theories to Instruction (class average = 88%) 94%
- ETEC 520: Planning and Managing Learning Technologies in Higher Education (class average = 85%) 93%
- ETEC 530: Constructivist Strategies for E-learning (class average = 90%) 93%
- ETEC 532: Technology in the Arts and Humanities Classroom (class average = 89) 93%
- ETEC 565A: Learning Technologies: Selection, Design, and Applications (class average = 88%) 95%
- ETEC 565M: Mobile and Open Education (class average = 85%) 91%
Interested In Having a Discussion for More Information?
Use Skype (310-961-4877), the Get in Touch form at the bottom of the page, or tap/click the button below.